1. If you place an order electronically via the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and distance sales contract offered to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other laws in force regarding the sales and delivery of the product they purchase.
3. Product shipping cost will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers can terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. In the event that it is impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must inform the buyer in writing within 3 days of this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the product purchased or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the delivery of the product, if it is determined that the credit card that the buyer pays is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall have the product subject to the contract within 3 days at the expense of the Seller. He must return it to the seller.
IF IT CANNOT BE DELIVERED IN THE PRODUCT DURATION WITH UNREGISTERED REASONS:
9. If force majeure cannot be foreseen by the seller and it cannot be delivered in the product period, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer can request to cancel the order, replace the product with a similar one or postpone delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee shall be paid in cash within 14 days from the cancellation. If the buyer made the payment by credit card and canceled, the product price will be returned to the bank again within 14 days from this cancellation, but the bank is likely to transfer it to the recipient’s account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before receiving them; dents, broken, torn packaging etc. will not receive damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. Buyer must be carefully protected after delivery. If the right of withdrawal will be used, the goods / services should not be used. Invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
11. Buyer of; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to him or the person / organization at the address indicated, the SELLER may exercise his right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without undertaking any legal and criminal liability and without giving any reason.
12. If the buyer buys a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the right of withdrawal expires, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in the service contracts whose service has started with the approval of the consumer.
13. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the Seller.
14. In order to use the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to make a written notification to the Seller by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days, and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the “Products that cannot be exercised withdrawal right”.
15. Seller shall not pay the total price within 10 days at the latest after the notification of withdrawal reaches him and
The Buyer is obliged to return the debt to the Seller and to return the goods within 20 days.
16.If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the defect of the Buyer or the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is liable to compensate the losses of the Seller. However, the Buyer is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations caused by the proper use of the product or product within the period of withdrawal.
17. If the right of withdrawal is used, the amount of discount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled if it falls below the campaign limit amount set by the Seller.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL RESULTS
18. Buyer accepts, declares and undertakes that he / she will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the bank and the bank, if the payment is made by default with the credit card. In this case, the bank may apply to legal means; may request the costs to be incurred and the attorney’s fee from the Buyer and if the Buyer defaults due to the debt of the Buyer, the Buyer agrees to pay the loss and loss of the Seller due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
With our credit cards on our 19th site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment options for all types of credit cards. With your online payments, your credit card will be charged at the end of your order.